Goan cuisine is simply a foodie's delight. The konkan and protugese influence on the cuisine is what it makes so different that anyone who taste's it will ask for more! I love fish and this is my first goan fish fry that i prepared, turned out well and its so simple !
- Fish - 1/2 kg
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- Lime juice / Tamarind juice - 2 tbsp
- Rava - for coating
- Rice Flour - for coating
- Salt - as per taste
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and lime juice and keep it aside for 30 minutes
- Take the rava and rice flour on a flat plate
- Coat the fish with the above mixture and shallow fry
Serve with lemon if you want tht extra tangy flavour.